waiz4u Shayari: If one day you feel like crying call me Robert J. Lavery expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

If one day you feel like crying call me Robert J. Lavery

 


Robert J. Lavery,If one day,call me,love,poetry,sad poetry,manoj muntashir



If one day you feel like crying...

call me

I don't promise that

I will make you laugh


But I can cry with you.


If one day you want to run away

Don't be afraid to call me.

I don't promise to ask you to stop,


But I can run with you.


If one day you don't want to listen to anyone

call me

i promise to be there for you

but i also promise to remain quiet


But...


If one day you call

and there is no answer...

come fast to see me..


Perhaps I need you.


Robert J. Lavery



No comments:

Post a Comment